Friday, February 1, 2008

Fraud Security

I am pleased to announce that I've been working very hard on cracking down on fraud. I've been working with several of the advertisers as well as other GPT site owners in order to fight fraud. Chances are if you've been banned from another GPT site, your IP address will also be banned from ECashOffers.com and other GPT sites as well.

I understand that most of our members are good-hearted people who enjoy earning extra cash in their spare time and don't have the time or interest to duplicate offers on other sites. Please understand that I'm taking steps to increase security to protect my business as well as the incentive marketing industry as a whole. Other GPT site owners are very concerned about this issue as well and are taking similar steps to increasing their monitoring on accounts and cracking down on fraud.

No comments: